Re: FC6 updates broken deps?

Florin Andrei wrote:

It would be nice if Red Hat could conduct (more) usability tests on software that's important for the OS. That would probably de-nerdify a lot of applications.

How about you dont depend on one entity to do that? Usability can be a community and volunteer driven process or atleast we should attempt to do that. Recording user actions on the desktop is trivial to do these days. There is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Usability. We could probably get a place to upload those desktop recordings. What else do you need?

Rahul