Re: PHP Webserver Cluster Tool

markw mohawksoft com wrote:
I'm not looking to spam these discussions, but I am in need of some beta
testers and good old fashioned QA and feedback.

I have an GPL Free/OpenSource software project called MCache. Its primary
goal is to facilitate and augment web cluster session management,
primarily in PHP but can easily be used for Java.

My open source site is: http://www.mohawksoft.org.

A brief discussion is located here: http://www.mohawksoft.org/?q=node/36
The main documentation is located here: http://www.mohawksoft.org/?q=node/8

Any and all help in this project is appreciated.

Getting it packaged into Fedora would probably make it easier to get feedback. More users wont help in that line either.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

Rahul