Re: Synaptics touchpad doesn't work on a mac book pro

Works for me with the stock Fedora kernels on my PowerBook. There's no
need for fiddling around with /etc/modprobe.conf. Is your touchpad
working without synaptics, or more specifically is the appletouch module
getting loaded?

It works without the appletouch module, but it is very limited (can't
drag). With the modprobre hacks the appletouch driver is loaded, but
the X synaptic driver doesn't work.

I have the same error with /dev/input/mice and /dev/input/mouse0

Thanks,
Rafael