Re: [Mandrakeot] ESR gives up on Fedora

On 2/27/07, Avi Kivity <avi argo co il> wrote:

You've lost the thread.  I'm not against the GPL (I've released GPL'ed
software), I am against abolishing copyright (and thus placing all
software and media in the public domain).

woops ... XD .. I thought this thread was about IP and forcing ppl to
release softwares with the source ... anyway .. sorry then :D ..
(gotta read from top again)