Re: [EPEL] Seperate Mailinglist for EPEL discussions

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Hi,

as some of you know, I'd prefer to have a separate mailing list for
discussions around EPEL. I didn't bring that topic up much until now,
but two people in private mails heavily insisted to have a special EPEL
mailing list. So I'm trying to move this discussion here.

Do you guys want a separate mailing list for EPEL?

The usual advantages and disadvantages apply. Maily: Users that are only
interested in EPEL don't have to subscribe to a mailinglist that has 95%
of traffic they are not interested in (advantage). Yet another mailing
list, where we need to get people that are interested subscribed while
most Fedora Contrbutors are already subscribed to fedora-devel
(disadvantage).

Opinions?

CU
thl

I've already requested epel-devel-list to be created. You folks can decide whether you want to use it or not.

Warren