Re: (no subject)

sorry for "no subject" ;/ I first wrote on the mailing list, I'm so stressed ;]

2007/2/27, Artur Bartek <stiffler to gmail com >:
Hello,
lately I found nice stuff http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/Mac_Menubar_for_GNOME_and_Xfce , but I can't compile gtk2 with patch need for macmenu and I can't compile macmenu too;/ I think it's very good thing for the people who migrate from macosx to fedora ;] Maybe somebody will make a two little packages for fedora community ?:>

Have a nice day!
Stiffler