Re: FC6 updates broken deps?

dragoran wrote:

I still don't get this.. do you really think that having no updates is better than having all non broken updates? sorry but this does not make any sense to me...

Exactly. I have yet to see a rational argument that justifies the current update policy implemented by yum. All the replies just ignore this valid and important question.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/