Re: rawhide report: 20070227 changes

> > kernel-2.6.20-1.2949.fc7
> > ------------------------
> > * Mon Feb 26 2007 Dave Jones <davej redhat com>
> > - Fix up radeonfb backlight.
> > - Revert forcedeth changes so that it works again.
>
> There's a fix on the street for the forcedeth problem.
>
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/2/27/109
>
> Jay

Is this forcedeth issue the one causing problems with network cards
connecting.

I'm unable to use NetworkManager to connect, but if I stop
NetworkManager and then ifdown/ifup my network card then it works fine.

forcedeth is the Nvidea ethernet module on boards that have nvidea
chipsets so it would be just with the nics using those drivers.

Peter