Re: KDE-Live-Spin

On 2/28/07, Sebastian Vahl wrote:
My problem at the moment is that I am one of the people that could not
boot the f7test1 live cd (no /dev/root) [1]. Also a f7 spin from my
rpms (with up to date rawhide) produces the same error. Because of that
it could be a little bit difficult for me to test the live spins. Only
in vmware I got them working.
But I would see what I can do and added myself to KDE-SIG.

Hello,
Sebastian, file a bug if you haven't yet. It may happens that you are
not the only one.
I'll try to build the live cd from your config file later tonight.

Rex, who will build the official iso for KDE ?

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com