Re: bittorrent downgrade (was: Re: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Extras/RepoRequests" by PaulHowarth)

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 06:55, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Do we have any policy/guideline with regard to things like this?
>
> The least thing I'd like to suggest is a warning-mail posted to relevant
> mailing lists.

We've kicked around some ideas.  I like the idea of no broken upgrade paths
after the final test release, but up to the final test release one can drop
version without invoking epoch.

Thoughts?

--
Jesse Keating