Re: Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
Bill Nottingham wrote:
And, what would a release be without features. We've identified
28 features that we'd like to include in the release, available
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/:

Don't forget that TeTeX needs to be replaced (see #215497).

... and we need to decide on whether we need to use cdrkit or stay with the current version of cdrecord in Fedora. Let me know if a RFE is required.

Rahul