Re: Fedora 7

On 1/4/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:

And, what would a release be without features. We've identified
28 features that we'd like to include in the release, available
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/Features:

<snip>

Nothing about anaconda?
In particular, the partitioning phase is (more or less) the same since
FC1 and not having something in place to resize an existing (most
likely ntfs) partition is a big drawback when compared to other
distros.

Just for the records, I used ntfsresize successfully with the last
laptop I installed FC6 onto.