Re: Fedora 7

tor, 04 01 2007 kl. 14:50 -0500, skrev Bill Nottingham:

> And, what would a release be without features. We've identified
> 28 features that we'd like to include in the release, available
> at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/Features:

There was for a long time interest in replacing the much hated esd with
another solution. Pulseaudio was suggested and is already in Extras. To
be a drop in replacement I think all we need is a package for the
gstreamer sink.

Would this be feasble for Fedora 7?

> Here's to making Fedora 7 the best release yet!

No objections

- David Nielsen

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”