Fedora 7

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 02:02:43 UTC 2007

On 1/4/07, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
> Let's say - if I whip up an RPM tonight and submit it to Extras, what
> would be the chances to get a sponsor

If you do not want to wait for a sponsor I will take lead
maintainership of the package and work with you through the review
process. You can be co-maintainer and get and file bugreports and can
send any potential cvs commits to me for me to process via bugzilla.
This will get it into extras asap, but does not address the question
of release engineering such an item into publishable install targets.

-jef