Re: Fedora 7

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

If you do not want to wait for a sponsor I will take lead
maintainership of the package and work with you through the review
process. You can be co-maintainer and get and file bugreports and can
send any potential cvs commits to me for me to process via bugzilla.

Sounds good to me.

This will get it into extras asap, but does not address the question
of release engineering such an item into publishable install targets.

Well, at least it's there so people can play with it and try and see just how far it can go.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/