Re: Fedora 7

On 1/5/07, Thomas Canniot <thomas canniot laposte net> wrote:

I think it can be a pun... As "nouveau" means "new" in French, I first
understood it as : "Add the new drivers for nVidia cards".

The term nouveau here refers to the name of the new nVidia driver, which
is a new technology. I think finding a word of French origin was seen
odd from Vnpenguin and that he thought it was a mistake in the writing.

"Add the new nouveau drivers for nVidia cards"

... is gorgeous to read :p

Thank you Thomas, I see now it's the _name_ of new driver :) Cool !

Cheers,
--
http://vnoss.org