Re: Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 21:13 +0000, Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > And, what would a release be without features. We've identified
> > 28 features that we'd like to include in the release, available
> > at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/:
>
> Don't forget that TeTeX needs to be replaced (see #215497).

There was a private discussion among teTeX maintainers from mainline
distributions related to teTeX replacement involving TeXLive upstream
which resulted in a series of TeXLive styles which should function as a
teTeX replacement, you can find out more at:

http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf/tpm/
(look for tetex)

I'm still in close contact with TeXLive upstream and the current work is
focused on how to package it in the best way.

Jindrich