Re: Fedora 7

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
On 1/4/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
And, what would a release be without features. We've identified
28 features that we'd like to include in the release, available
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/7/Features:

Two more things:

1) Is there any plan to have some sort of Fedora recommends hardware
of manufacturer X,Y,Z? I'm not thinking of hardware certification,
just recommendations. I think this would be very beneficial.

we should create some sort of hw db where people can check which hw is supported by fedora and which not
2) I haven't heard much of Python 2.5 for Fedora 7. Comments would be
appreciated.

its in rawhide so it should be in F7