Fedora 7 (Everything installs)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:11:35 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> What would be nice for kickstart files on iso's namely DVD iso  is pre-defined
> installs  for  postfix mail server, sendmail mail server, mysql database
> server , postgresql server   etc.    Ones that install a predefined set of
> packages. but have the user set partitioning, root password etc.

I think its time to start compiling a selection of contributed
kickstart files, so they can be gone over and culled into a group that
can be considered for inclusion into iso images or prettied up for
consumption from the wiki as standard reference kickstart scenarios.

Who has semi-useful kickstart files they can drop into the wiki with a
short description of the situation you use it for?

-jef