Re: F7 KDE spin

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

* Home user backup?

While I am _still_ (I am loosing a lot of time) working on
system-config-backup for Fedora. It seems that the KDE way would be
http://konserve.sourceforge.net/

Fedora already has PyBackPack under review now which serves the same purpose

"
A GTK+ application written in Python to backup and restore files onto CDR, USB stick or SSH host. This was produced for the Fedora Project as part of the Google Summer of Code program, working under Elliot Lee."

Rahul