F7 KDE spin

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:27:10 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 11:06 +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Gilboa Davara <gilboad <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > * non-kde pkgs: firefox, openoffice.org
> > Add evolution. (Required if you need good exchange integration)
>
> Then we end up with 90% of GNOME in the KDE spin...

Out of the list above only evolution is "GNOME". (And given the its
history, even evolution isn't really a GNOME application.)
In the GNOME world Epiphany is the browser and Abiword/Gnumeric is the
office package.

Hopefully by the time KDE 4/KOffice 2.0 are released, koffice/kmail/konq
will be able to replace OO/Evo/firefox.

- Gilboa