Re: Fedora 7 and enabling updates repositories at install time

> Well, it's not really 'introducing' as the functionality is there, you just
> have to add your repo.  I hoped to get testing on this after F6 released, and
> we still can if you're doing network installs.  Same can continue through F7,
> we could even state that you could do this.  I don't want to put UI in the
> installer that we know would break if you're doing a CD install.  (UI being a
> checkbox to enable updates)

Since Anaconda would know what type of install it's doing, it could hide
the extra repo selection UI for known not-working installs.  The other
bit of UI that would be needed would be the ability to change/edit the
mirror that the repos were being fetched from.

It'd also be nice to be able to specify a proxy server for http/ftp
installs.

Jeff