firefox from devel and randr

Ola Thoresen redhat at olen.net
Wed Jan 10 10:08:25 UTC 2007

Sander Hoentjen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried to google for randr, but this causes a segmentation fault
> in firefox. Is this a local thing or do others see this too?
> I am running latest rawhide on x86_64

I have had multiple pages make Firefox-x86_64 in rawhide explode lately,
but as it does not give any clue as to why it happens I have not posted
any bugreports yet.

A google search for "randr" does not make it happen here, but
ironically, it happes quite often while browsing www.mozilla.org
Right now it has crashed several times on

Rgds.

Ola Thoresen

--