Fedora 7

Andrew Parker andrewparker at bigfoot.com
Wed Jan 10 22:49:39 UTC 2007

On 1/9/07, Horst H. von Brand <vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl> wrote:
> > 4) I add it to the db if it isn't already there
>
> Who checks your entry is correct? What happens if you reported it didn't
> work, and it works fine for me, or viceversa?

Inevitably some hardware will work for all, some will work for a
proportion of users and some won't work at all.  If I'm looking at the
DB, I'd like to see something like "works for X% of users."

You could also add info on whether or not it work OOTB too.
Personally, I'm happy trying to get some of my hardware configured,
but others I just wouldn't know where to start.