Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] Re: anaconda-runtime error

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 22:29, Zhang, Yanmin wrote:
> Jesse,
>
> I tried the latest anaconda-11.2.0.8-1 to rebuildup dvd image.
> Many issues (CD/hard/network didn't work) disappeared, but
> anaconda aborted after I inputed NFS inatallation server. It reported
> libnash.so.6.0.6 was missing.
>
>  cann't open share dobject file: No such file or directory.
>
> I checked stage2.img and couldn't find libnash.so under usr/lib.
>
> I will add info to #219449.

That should be fixed with tonight's rawhide (:

Jeremy spent some time tonight getting anaconda to be able to actually
partition, install packages, reboot.  Also, the glibc doublefree is fixed too
thanks to pyparted.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora