Fedora Server Spin

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Jan 14 06:55:59 UTC 2007

My servers are either:
nameservers running bind, and maybe postfix and ntpd, or
Web servers httpd with php and mysql, or
source code boxes running cvs and winbind tied into active directory, or
running a camera with motion and gqview.
And if they are being backed up they need the legacy stuff for the backup
software to work.

All of them have either a DVD drive or are on VMware and can just use the
ISO file.  I have a few that don't have a monitor or keyboard or mouse, just
power, network and a camera kind of boxes. None of them have Bluetooth or
need to print or have sound, but may have sound cards.