Re: Name for a FESCo Successor? Suggestions anyone?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 07:01:29PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> But one issue is still totally undecided and needs to be solved soon:
> What do we call that FESCo and Core Cabal successor?

How about some more relaxed names like

Fedora Elders

or

Fedora Masters

stressing more the mentor and not so much (only) the technical part of
it? It's also more fun than "Fedora Operational Board" (which is the
stiff reality).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net