rawhide report: 20070117 changes

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jan 17 18:34:53 UTC 2007

Dnia 17-01-2007, śro o godzinie 19:14 +0100, Matthias Saou napisał(a):
> Another correct solution, which I prefer, would be to have something
> like this :
>
> %install
> rm -rf %{buildroot} _html
> cp -a html _html
> find _html -name 'Makefile*' -exec rm -f {} \;

Please run two times "rpmbuild -bi --short-circuit" and try look in
_html :)
.. and you soution will take more space/IOs from storage :)

Removed anything in on %buid and %install stage probably potentialy can
be source of some kind of bugs and IMO better will be add new rpm
developers rule like: "Removing anything in %buid/%install stage is
prohibited" :o)

kloczek