Re: Long term PIM solution

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:23:56 +0000, Leo wrote:

> A pity but that is Evolution.

Even if we consider Evolution for a long term PIM solution, how well is
Phone/PDA sync & NNTP client coming along in sight ?

I understand that is negligible for Thunderbird as of now.

Considering Gnome-Pilot, it does not support non-Palm devices and
seamless Bluetooth & IR integration also becomes blockers.

Notably there had been significant improvements over the time, but
this is just to point out.