Sound on ThinkPad 600X

Hello all,

I have three IBM ThinkPad 600X laptops in my home. I'd like to put Fedora on my wife's, but sound does not work after a resume (on mine, anyway).

I can get sound back by logging out (gnome-session holds the module open), rmmod and modprobe in a console, and logging in. A work-around that a computer user (as opposed to tech geek) should not have to endure.

There are already similar bugs in bugzilla on this topic, but should I file another one on this particular hardware? (snd_cs46xx, I believe)

Chris