Re: New VCS Choice; SCM SIG

On 1/23/07, Kristian Høgsberg <krh redhat com> wrote:

However, I don't know of any consensus towards hg.  I know that Jesse wasn't
impressed when he did the dist-git prototype, but I think he judged it too
quickly.

Almost NO ONE bothered to actually aid Jesse in his evaluation of the
various SCM's.  I didn't have a single email from anyone regarding the
SVN repo I set up for eval.  This decision is getting made by the
people participating, not by those talking about it.

            -Mike