Want to help QA the Test1 release?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Fri Jan 26 16:04:13 UTC 2007

I haven't seen any problems with this.  I am exporting readonly from FC6
i386 all around.
I did see something strange using T30 laptop started ftp install, boot from
pxe.  I started it last night and then in the morning it still said 2 min
left.  Screen still lit up.  Touched the touch pad and pushed a few keys and
then in a few minutes it finished.  Default install takes about 35 minutes.
That is from boot to reboot, not counting firstboot.