Re: RFE: Use generic names in packages

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Rahul, you are wasting our time, by having made an issue from a
non-issue. Users aren't as dumb as you seem to think.

You got to stop assuming what I think of users. If you consider merely asking for comments wasting time you are free to ignore this thread and let people who have constructive suggestions participate. Thanks.

Rahul