NEEDINFO changes into what exactly?

roopesh majeti roopesh.majeti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:51:27 UTC 2007

I have seen two systems about ticket tracking mechanism.

In one system, once the required information is placed back in the ticket in
response to NEEDINFO request, the status will be changed to ASSIGNED back to
the person who is working on the ticket/requested the info.

But in another system, i saw the status as INFOPROVIDED.

Roopesh.