Re: ntfsresize for installation

On 7/16/07, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail com> wrote:
I'm about to help a colleague repartition + install fc7.  She will need to
do ntfsresize.  Do I need to download knoppix to do ntfsresze?  Shouldn't
fc7 iso include the ability to do this as part of the installation, rather
than requiring the user to download e.g. knoppix to do it?

The LiveCD has both ntfs-3g and gparted, which should prove useful for
that task.

Obviously, having support for this (IMHO very common) scenario in
anaconda would be really a leap forward in the ease of installation,
but I'm not sure if there are plans to work on the issue.