pyGTK

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Mon Jul 16 17:07:34 UTC 2007

 Hello
 I am currently studying python and am enjoying it quite well along the
way. I just happen to catch the update email today that pygtk2 is
updated today and I saw this in the email

 Just about anything you can write in C with GTK+ you can write
in Python with PyGTK (within reason), but with all the benefits of
Python.

 My main concern here is the (within reason) what exactly does this
mean ? Should I concentrate on another language instead of python. what
are the limitations ? Thanks for any ideas and advice.
--
LostSon

http://www.lostsonsvault.org