Re: [New Feature Proposition]: Nodoka Theme

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 13:11 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 15:04 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> ... Create a project site, promote it,etc.
> In short, making it a non-Fedora specific project.
>
> - Gilboa

As for that Fedora could be upstream IMHO (e.g. Smolt is upstreamed by
Fedora as well and it's present in some other distros as well). I saw
that on today's FESCO meeting among the Nodoka Theme feature approval
will be discussed (among other things) so I'll wait for the result (and
I hope I'll have time to attend the meeting personally, but so far it
seems that I will not). Then I request a hosting space for it on fedora
hosted (if the meeting would be successful enough to convince me I'll
have a chance of approval) or somewhere else (e.g. on sourceforge.net).

Martin