For your consideration: Secondary Architectures in Fedora

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jun 1 17:44:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 10:27 -0600, Brendan Conoboy wrote:
> What do you mean by reliable?  Once a package is setup to work in a
> cross environment, it builds quite reliably.

...until the next time it gets broken by an uncaring upstream :)

I just mean that I gave up on it, because I was seeing too many failures
-- some of which didn't show up until you exercise some esoteric code
path in the resulting binary. I wouldn't personally be happy to release
cross-compiled stuff and call it 'Fedora'.

--
dwmw2