F7 install CDROM unrecognized

Gerry Reno greno at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 04:38:33 UTC 2007

I've been trying to install Fedora 7 today from DVD on a couple
workstations and also in a QEMU Guest on an FC6 machine.  The install
gets stuck everytime when I OK the CDROM installation type screen.  It's
not recognizing the CDROM drives for some reason and just keeps
prompting for driver selection for this install type.  Is there some
parameter that I need to pass in?  I've been working on this for hours
and no luck on either machine or with QEMU.