rawhide report: 20070604 changes

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 07:46:22 UTC 2007

> Hrm, I didn't realize there were older builds and thus approved the request to
> just block yum-presto.

And this is probably my fault as I'm still new to package maintenance
and wasn't sure what the proper steps were to fix the failed dependency
problem.

Next time (which there hopefully won't be), I'll ask for the new version
with broken dependencies to be pulled and the old version to be left.

Jonathan