a look at my spec file for Webmin

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Thu Jun 7 17:10:35 UTC 2007

This is from a srpm from www.webmin.com.  Yes it has worked  on Fedora 6.
The reason I don't follow guidelines is there is no
 Examples. I tried understanding them but they are a little too in depth for
beginning users.  The guidelines I do use are found here:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts/rpm-guide-en/ch11s02.html
The guidelines need to be geared more towards a beginner if you want more
packagers.
  I understand that not everything can be predicted but a good tutorial
would be in the order for beginners.  I just took the spec file and added
what the document said to add.  The document given as a link  hasn't been
updated in two years.
Scott
-----