Re: f7 images for mass production

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Thomas Chung wrote:

In my personal opinion, we should distribute media exact same release of F7 final images.

Question. Are you producing all three archs for DVDs and two archs for Live images?

I won't mass produce anything PPC. Certainly x86 -- there wasn't even a whole lot of demand for the mass-produced x86_64. If people *really* want it, we can. But 95% of what we're asked for is just x86. With a shorter F8, I kind of feel like x86 only for DVD and LiveCD might be the best bet.

But i'm open.

--Max