Fedora 8 FUDCon/Hackfest

We'd like to do another FUDCon/Hackfest in the Fedora 8 timeframe. We're going to hold it in Raleigh, NC this time.

Contrary to some of the information that has already been put out that suggested July, it looks like the two potential weekends for the hackfest are now either:

August 3rd - 5th

or

August 10th - 12th

For those of you who are likely to want to attend, which dates are best for you?

--Max