Re: To Require yelp or not to require yelp

Hi,

On 6/11/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Ray Strode (halfline gmail com) said:
> It doesn't matter a whole lot either way, but I guess if we think
> about help as an optional feature, then we shouldn't put the Requires
> in libgnomeui.

Why should help be an optional feature?
Might make life easier for OLPC, it's a feature not everyone uses..I
don't know.  I don't have a really strong opinion either way to be
honest.

From the rest of this thread, it looks like the issue wasn't "trying
to get rid of help" it was "trying to get flash to work on x86-64 or
something", so I'm really losing interest...

I'm going to add "Requires: yelp" to libgnomeui now and move on to other things.

--Ray