Summary - Broken deps in Fedora 7 + Test Updates - 2007-06-14

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 17:13:40 UTC 2007

On Thursday 14 June 2007 13:14:02 Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Jesse's advice doesn't apply, since your ppc64 build is included in the
> "Everything" repository. You cannot take it away with an update. It stays
> in that repo and in the metadata unless rel-eng modify the repo and
> drop the package.

Which we're not likely to do.  Making changes to the release tree is
unnecessarily difficult right now, as evidenced by trying to get signed
packages in place.

Provided we don't have a release of "ppc64" but rather a ppc release that is
multilib with ppc64 I don't think this is a huge issue.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora