Official presto repositories for Rawhide

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:31:51 UTC 2007

I would like to request the creation of presto repositories for Rawhide.
I believe the yum-presto plugin has moved into (at the very least) a
late beta when it comes to stability, and Jeremy Katz has done some
great work in making deltarpm deal with multiarch correctly.

The presto repository creation tools probably need to be looked over,
but I think it's time to start creating "official" deltarpms if we're
going to make it into F8.

Jonathan