Official presto repositories for Rawhide

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jun 18 22:40:25 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 06:11:47PM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> The question is where in the process does it make sense to generate
> the deltas.  Do we do them in the build system (the koji level)?  Do
> we do them in the update system?[1] Do we do them at tree compose
> (mash) time?  Each has tradeoffs... not sure which is really the
> best.

The problme domain are the limited bandwidth of end users, so you want
it to run on what end users consume. This can be different for
released versions vs rawhide, but in general released versions would
only perform this on updates-released (not updates-testing) and
for rawhide on everything.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net