Re: Bugzilla Products for Fedora Core and Fedora Extras merged

On Di Juni 19 2007, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 11:48 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > You can check whether this is the case for any of your packages by
> > checking out the current owners.list from cvs:
> >   CVSROOT=:ext:URSERNAME cvs fedora redhat com:/cvs/extras cvs co owners
> >
>                                                 :/cvs/pkgs
>
> Stop living in CVS past! ;)

It sucks more and more, that the wiki is not up-to-date. I wondered, too,
whether or not it is still /cvs/extras or not, but
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join#head-29b1437eeedc9e87ea0e5c92a9e52684876c30a3
confirmed /cvs/extras.

But your URL is not completely up-to-date, either, it is

cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/pkgs

now.

Regards,
Till