Official presto repositories for Rawhide

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 18:32:48 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 09:56 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Jonathan Dieter wrote:
>
> > I would like to request the creation of presto repositories for Rawhide.
> > The presto repository creation tools probably need to be looked over,
> > but I think it's time to start creating "official" deltarpms if we're
> > going to make it into F8.
>
> Prereq: presto repository creation tools need to be submitted for review,
> and imported into Fedora.
>
> -- Rex

I've spent the last few hours doing some work on createprestorepo and
createdeltarpms (renamed from makedeltarepo because it made no sense
whatsoever).  To highlight, you can now specify how many deltarpms to
make per package from the command-line in createdeltarpms and
createprestorepo now plays nicely with createrepo (to the point that it
uses modifyrepo included with createrepo if the -m command-line switch
is used).

Fedoraproject.org seems to be down for the moment and it's time for me
to head to bed, but I've put together a spec file, rpm and srpm for
review.  I'll do all the "fun" stuff of officially opening a bug, etc.
tomorrow.  Both the rpm and source rpm pass rpmlint with no errors.

The links are:
http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/presto-utils-0.2.0-1.fc7.noarch.rpm
http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/presto-utils-0.2.0-1.fc7.src.rpm
http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/presto-utils.spec