Re: FESCo elections

On 6/20/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer jdub homelinux org> wrote:
But we also don't have current, codified rules on what criteria a
sponsor has to use before sponsoring someone.  There is technically
nothing preventing it from happening now.  Discussion on such criteria
might be warranted.

Right, technically nothing preventing it... but we also only have
concrete guidance/process on a path to sponsorship through the package
submission and review process.  If someone was going to attempt to ask
for sponsorship without submitting a new package...where do they
start?

-jef